• Page:

TOPIC:

’96 Sahara 3044 - SOLD! 10 months 3 weeks ago #1023

• LPBuckley
  • LPBuckley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
’96 Sahara 3044 for sale in the Reno area.

I’ve had a request to post Mark Duval’s rig on our classified Forum. He’s had it for the past 5 years or so and it appears that he’s done a credible job of keeping it in good shape. The short version is that he’s asking $20,000. It has around 78,000 miles and the listing on the Reno Craigslist - reno.craigslist.org/rvs/d/gardnerville-9...home/7240799992.html - has LOT’s of decent photos. I’ve cherry picked a couple of representative photos to go along with this posting, but it would be smart to review the whole collection on Craigslist. I did ask for some additional background info to help flesh out the details.....the tires were replaced 5 years ago, show no sidewall checking and have lots of tread remaining (date code included in the photos). The roof was inspected, taped and resealed last year and there have been no water leaks. To protect it from the northern Nevada winters it has been garaged until recently. He can be reached at duvalm-AT-live.com....or by reply to the Craigslist posting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by LPBuckley.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Home | About Us | Photos | Rallies | Members | News | Forum | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014-2020 Safari International | Website developed by Blu Dove Designs | Website Hosting provided by InterServer