• Page:

TOPIC:

Alaska Trip 5 years 7 months ago #632

• F464953Matlack
  • F464953Matlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Just bought a 1994 Ivory Edition M37. The wife and I are planning a trip to Alaska and I was wondering if anyone had any advise about the "Must See" things along the way. Also any tips on how to hold down the maintenance issues would be appreciated as well. Look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for your input and advice!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Alaska Trip 5 years 7 months ago #633

• F449873Deuker
  • Thank you received: 1
My wife and I loved the Wrangle Saint Elias area, the Kennecott mine and McCarthy. I don't know if you will have time but if your there in July or Sept. if you can get to Brooks Falls in the Katmai Nat'l. Park was worth EVERY cent of the cost. You will have to boat or fly from King Salmon or the Kenai Peninsula. I will never forget how close we were to the Grizzly's and how we counted 16 in one picture frame. absolutely breath taking. The scenery was great you will not regret anything you do. Just leave plenty of time they move a bit slower pace than in the states. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: F464953Matlack

Re: Alaska Trip 5 years 7 months ago #634

• F464953Matlack
  • F464953Matlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
I appreciate the input. We look forward to seeing all the sights, and we'll allow plenty of time. Safe Travels!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Home | About Us | Photos | Rallies | Members | News | Forum | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014-2020 Safari International | Website developed by Blu Dove Designs | Website Hosting provided by InterServer