Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fun in Silverton Or. 7 years 2 months ago #409

• F447479Ryan
  • F447479Ryan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all, Megan and I made the 1075 miles to the Silverton Oregon fiesta.
I had fun as did Megan, whats not to love you cant see or taste the air, nice park, good people.
Lee could not have been more gracious, he spent days planning and taking all that wanted to go for a 30 min plane ride over the area for fun and photos.(Megan had a blast). The trip to the Alpaca farm was interesting, got a sweater. I missed Sharon's cooking seminar as well as the tec seminar, I heard they both great. Thanks to all the folks we meet for sharing their time and experiences with us.
For those readers that aren't members and are looking for a place to call home this may be it. We have only been members since we got our coach about a year ago.
in that time we attended 3 rallies with club members and every time it has been fun, relaxing and we learned a lot from members that have been there and done that. When you see a Safari out there on the open road it could be on the way to that fun rally you should make.
Hoping your all well. Happy travels Megan and Charles

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Home | About Us | Photos | Rallies | Members | News | Forum | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014-2020 Safari International | Website developed by Blu Dove Designs | Website Hosting provided by InterServer