• Page:

TOPIC:

Suggestion 11 years 4 months ago #20

• F414392Quade
  • F414392Quade's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Would it be possible for Brian Wizgel (sorry if I misspelled Brian) to put together a Sub Forum of all the Tech Articles from the Safari Magazine?? Each one a separate Thread as Info Only not to be posted in. That would be a very handy dandy quick technical reference thread(s).
1997 Serengeti M-4040
Toads 2002 VW Jetta TDI & 2004 Explorer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Suggestion 11 years 4 months ago #23

• F409012Keppler
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
The more information that can be incorporated in this site... the more valuable it would be for all the members. I foresee that this type of information would be under the Membership area, rather than here on the Forum. There is already a Tech Talk/Coach Talk link there. Right now, there is an Index of the Articles in PDF format. To keep costs down, someone would have to scan the individual articles or work with Brian Wigzell to get the files from him and turn them into PDF files and uploaded quarterly to the website. Then the existing Index would have to be redone to create links to each of the corresponding articles along with a search capability. Whew, that sounds like a lot of effort -- but a nice goal. I like hearing these kind of suggestions.
Tim & Dottie Keppler + Frye (Shiba Inu)
'05 Newmar Kountry Star KSCA 3778
'05 MINI Cooper & '12 Honda CRV
Previous Coaches:
'05 Safari Trek 28RB2 8.1L Workhorse
'98 Safari Trek 2430 7.4L P30
www.facebook.com/tpkeppler

Re: Suggestion 11 years 4 months ago #24

• F76837Skeans
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the post. Have you checked out the Tech Talk/Coach Talk index? Every article that Brian has written is referenced in this index. You can find the article on the subject you wish by locating it on the index, noting the Safari Trails issue date and page number for the article. Then, you can go to the Safari Trails menu item, find the issue/page number and read the article.

Hope you find this helpful.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Home | About Us | Photos | Rallies | Members | News | Forum | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014-2020 Safari International | Website developed by Blu Dove Designs | Website Hosting provided by InterServer